from Nakita Singh re: Transition Review Help improve services – tell us what you think Transition services As many of you know, ’Transition’ in this context, is when a young person turns 18 years old, and the services accessed change from children’s services to adult’s services. If a young person had a children’s services Social Worker, or received support from another professional such as Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), they will instead receive support from adult services when they reach 18. Your views and experiences are important in helping the Local Authority to improve the transitions process for young people. It would beRead More →